Banking & Financial Services
DIGITAL MEDIA IN RETAIL BANKING Guidebook
Customer Experience is Advocacy for the Customer. This paper summarizes key insights offered when customer experience executives gathered at the Customer Experience Financial Services (CXFS) conference held September 28-30, 2015 in Charlotte, NC. This business imperative focuses on serving brand interests through improved customer relations, which is guided by the mantra of all retailers; “Data may be big, but customer experience is king”.
Digital Signage in BANKING 1-hour webinar (recording) by Lyle Bunn
Financial retailing by banks, credit unions, savings and loan, and co-op organizations is a competitive business. Digital Signage is helping to attract new customers and retain existing ones while expanding the base of services provided by the institution to individual customers. Improved message targeting and promotion is drawing on the many types of digital media beyond display messaging. Lyle Bunn, author of the guidebook Digital Media in Banking will address how maximum benefits can, and are being realized by financial retailers. As consumers become more demanding and discerning, place-based digital media offers a key point of contact and connection.
In this 1-hour instructional webinar by Lyle Bunn, hosted by InfoComm International, the association of the Audio/Visual and Information Technology Integrators, you will learn:
- How digital signage is being used in banking
- How this application fits with other uses of the medium
- Why and how it delivers value
- Critical success factors
- Key system design considerations
- Impact measurement approaches
- Content composition criteria
Digital Signage in Retail Financial Services: Supplier John Ryan provides results of their survey of the experiences, frustrations and attitudes of 167 large and mid-sized financial retailers representing 137,000 branches. Commentary by Lyle Bunn on the reported results of this banking end-user survey here.
North America's Digital Signage Industry Status and Outlook: This 16-page report highlights:
- Industry associations and events are evolving.
- Integration with other communications devices continues to grow.
- The supply chain is expanding.
- Data on markets is still an industry challenge.
- Factors impacting industry growth are very strong.
- Sales cycles continue to be long and challenging.
- High growth markets are retail, food services, financial services, patron and staff communications.