Lyle Bunn | Sign Industry EXPERT
Lyle Bunn's digital signage strategy consultation is highly valued nation wide and in all of North America. He has been a vocal and active advocate for the successful extension of static sign and digital graphics providers into dynamic digital signage product and service offerings. He encouraged Audio/Visual and Information Technology Integrators to partner with sign providers and has helped to inform and educate sign providers on how to succeed in dynamic signage supply and serve their customers interests.
- Honorary Doctorate for significant contributions to education and the development of the Dynamic Place-based Media Industry (DSEG. January 2011).
- Editorial Advisory Board of Sign Business and currently Sign & Digital Graphics Magazine
- Named among 11 Most influential People in Digital Signage. August 2013 by Digital Signage Today
- Innovators and Influencers in the Sign Industry. October 2013. Sign & Digital Graphics Publications
- Only individual named to the Digital Signage Forum’s 2005 Digital Signage Top Ten List, among such corporations as Thomson, 3M, Clear Channel, Focus Media and others.
- Adjunct Faculty of InfoComm International • Advisory Board positions with Digital Signage Expo, Customer Engagement Technology World and Digital Signage Expert Group.
BUNN Dynamic Signage Contributions to the Sign Industry
- Articles published in Sign of the Times, Sign & Digital Graphics, Sign Media Canada
- Supported Screen Graphics Industry Association (SGIA) Dynamic Signage pavilion, which included 20 show floor education sessions, Las Vegas, Oct. 2010
- Contributed to International Sign Association (ISA) Directors planning and association programs, including delivering education sessions in each of past 3 years at ISA Expo (next planned session April 2014 “How to sell Digital Signage”)
- Midwest Sign Association. Session planned for Feb. 28, 2014, Detroit
- CONSAC Toronto Sept. 23, 2013 address “De-mystifying Digital Signage”
- Service to many sign industry providers, distributors and suppliers aimed at accelerating revenues and profitability.