THE DIGITAL SIGNAGE PLANNING GUIDE 6th edition now available on USB drive. These materials authored by Lyle Bunn is intended to assist in the planning, investment, deployment, operation and optimization of digital signage network. Order Now (Introductory special $70 including shipping)
This 6th edition of he Digital Signage Planning Guide ebook is organized as 91 separate documents (chapters) in 23 sections - areas of common interest (sections) as follows:
Within these sections are 5 in-depth Guides for major applications (food services, retail, banking, staff communications, content), 4 templates (network description, ad revenue forecast, playloop structure, style guide) and 2 presentations in native Word, Excel and Powerpoint formats. Use these to your benefit. See the detailed Table of Contents here.
- READ ME – Detailed Table of Contents.
- Industry Outlook
- How Digital Signage Operates
- The “Why” of Digital Signage – Objectives
- Planning Digital Signage - Network Description Template
- Planning Digital Signage – Food Services
- Planning Digital Signage – Retail
- Planning Digital Signage - Education
- Planning Digital Signage – Health Services
- Planning Digital Signage - Banking
- Content Strategy (Playloop planning template, How to make content, style guide sample, Content quality assessment)
- Third party advertising revenues
- Return on Investment
- Gaining Buy-In and Budget
- Getting Buy-in, Funding and Consensus
- Other Digital Signage Applications
- Planning Digital Signage – Staff Communications
- Integrators and Dynamic Signage
- Sign Providers and Dynamic Signage
- Additional Useful Materials
- Where to get more help.
ORDER HERE NOW or contact Lyle@LyleBunn.com.
See over 50 recorded presentations and interviews with Lyle Bunn on YouTube and at the InfoComm YouTube channel -Digital Signage Application Showcase and presentations for AV/IT Integrators
This BLOG includes keyword search on some of the key questions that challenge end users and suppliers
Visit services or email info@LyleBunn.com to benefit from BUNN digital media subject matter expertise
Customer Engagement (CX) is the objective of every brand and retailer in their communications.
See the 24 minute interview with Lyle Bunn as he describes Maximizing the Value of Immersive Digital Expereince as a guest of the Shikatani Lecroix Design Lounge.
This Retail Experience Magazine article on The Birds and the Bees of CX provides the context of customer expereince.